Monday, April 7, 2008

Showing at San Francisco Coffee


Yay! My first "showing" in Atlanta after being here almost a year... it went up last week at the San Francisco Coffee Shop in the Virginia Highlands. It's a great coffee house in a great area of town, a high-traffic place, so hopefully I will do well. I have about 35 pieces up now and will have about seven to eight more in the next few weeks (the cost of extra frames/mats for this starving artist is holding me back!) I am hoping to sell a few pieces but even if I don't, the exposure is wonderful. If you're in the Atlanta area and would like to check it out, it runs the whole month of April, and it's located at 1192 N. Highland Ave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, I'm just looking at your blog now...it's GREAT!! I didn't know you had one...
Anyway, love the 20s flapper lady! ;)
Susana

Anonymous said...

Erin, I'm just looking at your blog now...I didn't know you had one...it's GREAT!!!!
By the way, I love the dancing 20s flapper ;)
Susana